Christenson Wildlife Center
Listen to the sounds of the Christenson Wildlife Center, see the animals and learn about how they live from the signage by each animal!
10:00am – 3:00pm
Take a stroll in the Christenson Wildlife Center, Meet our fallow deer, peacocks, chickens,
pygmy goats, barred owls and more!
Did you know?
- The hawks and owls are rescue animals that would not survive in the wild
because of injuries. They now have a home in Look Park.
- The Christenson Wildlife Center is USDA and MSPCA inspected annually
and meets all criteria set forth by both organizations.
- The Christenson Wildlife Center is a free attraction but feeding the all the
animals costs thousands of dollars every year. Any support is appreciated.
- The Maintenance and Ranger Staff at Look Park take care of the animals
7 days a week.
- The Fallow Deer are all related! They all share the same Buck for a father.