Look Memorial Park is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Development Director to lead and grow the organization’s fundraising program.
A full job description is available below!
If this sounds like the position for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to the Executive Director, Jilian M. Larkin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Part-Time Summer Operations & Maintenance Staff
We are currently looking to add to our wonderful Summer Operations and Maintenance staff! Applicants need to be able to work in a team environment, often at a fast pace, all while aiming to provide the best possible experience for our patrons. Applicants must be able to work weekends and holidays, as those are the busiest times in the park. These are seasonal part-time positions with shifts vary from 5-8 hours long.
All applicants must:
- Be 16 years of age or older.
- Be able communicate effectively
- Work well in a team orientated environment
- Interact well with children
- Be able to work a register and handle money transactions
- Be able to work on their feet for extended periods of time
- Keep proper records throughout the day
- Keep their work areas clean and neat
- Enjoy working outdoors.
If this sounds like the position for you, please printout the application in the link below and return to:
Look Memorial Park
300 North Main Street
Florence MA, 01062
The priority deadline for applications is March 15, 2018.